Monday, September 2, 2013

Found a Dollar and Change

Today I felt really antsy so drove to the Safeway shopping center near me, which I never go to any more. I roamed around the parking lot and sidewalks in front of the stores a little looking for change. I didn't find any coins. I did find this dollar bill on the sidewalk in front of the Dry Bar. 

I was thrilled about the dollar, but curious about just who goes somewhere to get their hair blown dry. For $35. Crazy people, I'm guessing! Or at least people with more money than me!


No offense to crazy rich people, but I imagine you don't go around looking for money, so it's all good. Different strokes for different folks, and all that.

Then I went into Safeway and got a few things. I found the two pennies in the pharmacy area. Yippee!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dollar bill
Year:   pennies:  2012, ?; dollar:  2006
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, ?

Condition:  pennies:  one is shiny, one is dinged and dented; dollar bill:  nice and soft

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $20.52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...