My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Found a Dollar and Change

Today I felt really antsy so drove to the Safeway shopping center near me, which I never go to any more. I roamed around the parking lot and sidewalks in front of the stores a little looking for change. I didn't find any coins. I did find this dollar bill on the sidewalk in front of the Dry Bar. 

I was thrilled about the dollar, but curious about just who goes somewhere to get their hair blown dry. For $35. Crazy people, I'm guessing! Or at least people with more money than me!


No offense to crazy rich people, but I imagine you don't go around looking for money, so it's all good. Different strokes for different folks, and all that.

Then I went into Safeway and got a few things. I found the two pennies in the pharmacy area. Yippee!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dollar bill
Year:   pennies:  2012, ?; dollar:  2006
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, ?

Condition:  pennies:  one is shiny, one is dinged and dented; dollar bill:  nice and soft

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $20.52

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails