My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Found 12 Cents While Out and About Today

Today I had to hit the post office to mail some fabric I sold on Etsy. While standing in line, I spotted a penny on the floor of a counter that wasn't in use. I was about fourth in line. I waited till I was first in line then went and picked it up. It just amazes me that other people never seem to spot money. Oh well. I'm not complaining! Then as I was leaving I saw the other penny in the parking lot between two cars. 

Then I headed to Sprouts for double ad Wednesday. I got some grapes, avocados, tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, a red pepper, and chocolate-covered peanuts. Yum! I saw this dime on the floor by a check out lane. Yippee!

Update:  I took a short walk and found a penny in an office building parking lot!

Have you found any money lately? Where? How much?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 dime
Year:   pennies:  1985, 2000, 2003; dime:  2001
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D, D

Condition:  pennies are tarnished, dime is shiny 

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $21.14

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails