Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Found Three Pennies Today in a Parking Lot

Today I went to the Phoenix Zoo and visited some relatives (not really, but we used to always say that when I was growing up). It wasn't so hot today so it was enjoyable. It started getting hot when I left though and was glad to turn the AC on in the car.

Then I visited the library to return some books and picked up a few more. I love to read!

Then I headed to the dollar store. I got a few things and on my way out, I spotted a penny. I decided to walk around the parking lot some more and I found two more!

UPDATE:  I took a short walk this evening and found a penny in a church parking lot and a penny in my parking lot. Woo hoo! So, that's 5 pennies today!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  5 pennies
Year:   2003, 2006, 2013, 2013, 2013
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D, D, D

Condition:  two are very tarnished, three are shiny 

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $21.01

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...