My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Found Three Pennies Today in a Parking Lot

Today I went to the Phoenix Zoo and visited some relatives (not really, but we used to always say that when I was growing up). It wasn't so hot today so it was enjoyable. It started getting hot when I left though and was glad to turn the AC on in the car.

Then I visited the library to return some books and picked up a few more. I love to read!

Then I headed to the dollar store. I got a few things and on my way out, I spotted a penny. I decided to walk around the parking lot some more and I found two more!

UPDATE:  I took a short walk this evening and found a penny in a church parking lot and a penny in my parking lot. Woo hoo! So, that's 5 pennies today!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  5 pennies
Year:   2003, 2006, 2013, 2013, 2013
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D, D, D

Condition:  two are very tarnished, three are shiny 

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $21.01

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails