My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Found a Penny, a Half Dollar, a Key, and a Guitar Pick in the Parking Lot

Today I took the trash out and wandered around the parking lot. I spotted this penny at the end of a parking space then kept moseying around. 

I had found some trash and was going to throw it away when I spotted the guitar pick and key behind the brick dumpster enclosure. When I picked up the pick, I also saw this Kennedy half dollar! Score! That's the first half dollar I've found.

Have you found any money lately? Even pennies are exciting, I think.

UPDATE:  I went to Sprouts and found a penny on the floor as I was walking out of the store. Yay!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 Kennedy half dollar
Year:  pennies:  1999, 2005; half dollar:  1976
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  none, D; half dollar:  D 

Condition:  tarnished and dirty, dirty 

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $21.67

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails