My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Found a Penny in Front of an Auto Parts Store

I took a walk today before it got dark (and isn't it getting dark sooner?). I walked up to a shopping center and walked around quite a bit of it. I didn't find anything on the way there or in the parking lot, but in front of an auto parts store, I spotted this penny. It was between the curb and parking bumper thingie. 

How are all of you doing? Finding any coins? Any bills? I hope so!
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2000
U.S. Mint:  D

Condition:  tarnished 

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $21.15

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails