My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Found Another 11 Cents


This morning I went out with Scarlett like I usually do. She walks to the grassy area to nibble on it (then she usually throws up later, which she did, but it was outside. Yay!). As I was just standing there minding my own business, I saw a penny in the rocks! Amazing! 

Then later I ran to the post office then to get my hair cut. No money. Then I went to Fresh and Easy. I spotted this dime on the floor in front of one of the check out lanes. Love finding money! 

Just the other day I found 11 cents. What a coinky dink that I found that amount again today!

I posed the money next to some vintage trim that I've been using on some Zazzle products. Here is one of them:

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 dime
Year:   penny:  2005; dime:  1976
U.S. Mint:  both D, D

Condition:  penny is tarnished and dirty, dime is shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $20.63

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails