Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Found Another 11 Cents


This morning I went out with Scarlett like I usually do. She walks to the grassy area to nibble on it (then she usually throws up later, which she did, but it was outside. Yay!). As I was just standing there minding my own business, I saw a penny in the rocks! Amazing! 

Then later I ran to the post office then to get my hair cut. No money. Then I went to Fresh and Easy. I spotted this dime on the floor in front of one of the check out lanes. Love finding money! 

Just the other day I found 11 cents. What a coinky dink that I found that amount again today!

I posed the money next to some vintage trim that I've been using on some Zazzle products. Here is one of them:

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 dime
Year:   penny:  2005; dime:  1976
U.S. Mint:  both D, D

Condition:  penny is tarnished and dirty, dime is shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $20.63

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...