Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Took a Walk and Found a Dime in the Street

This evening just before dark I headed out and took a little walk. It's getting dark so much sooner that it was dark by the time I got home. But as I was crossing a street, I spotted this dime in the street. As you can see, it's been driven over a lot. It's really scratched up. I can't read the date, but that's okay. It's still a fine dime for my found money jar!

What do you do with your found money? Does it go in a special place or do you add it to your pocket change/wallet?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 dime
Year:  199?
U.S. Mint:  P

Condition: shiny but scratched up

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $24.84



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...