My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Found a Dime Then a Penny at Fry's

Today I ran to Fry's for a few things. I spotted a dime on the floor in front of the pharmacy, but there was a line of customers so I left, figuring one of them would see it and pick it up. I came back a little while later and it was still there! At least four people where right there, probably stepping on it. Amazing!

Then when I checked out I saw a penny in the chute of the change tray. I wiggled the penny a little and down it fell. 

Earlier two of my grandkids came over today, and we made ice candles! Click the link to check them out. Fun stuff! 

Are you having a good weekend? I hope so!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 dime
Year:  2009, 2002
U.S. Mint:  D, D

Condition: penny is tarnished and dime is fine

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $24.98

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails