Saturday, September 28, 2013

Found a Dime Then a Penny at Fry's

Today I ran to Fry's for a few things. I spotted a dime on the floor in front of the pharmacy, but there was a line of customers so I left, figuring one of them would see it and pick it up. I came back a little while later and it was still there! At least four people where right there, probably stepping on it. Amazing!

Then when I checked out I saw a penny in the chute of the change tray. I wiggled the penny a little and down it fell. 

Earlier two of my grandkids came over today, and we made ice candles! Click the link to check them out. Fun stuff! 

Are you having a good weekend? I hope so!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 dime
Year:  2009, 2002
U.S. Mint:  D, D

Condition: penny is tarnished and dime is fine

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $24.98

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...