My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Found a Torqued Quarter and a Penny in the Street

I needed a little break from editing this morning, so I took a little walk around the outside of my complex. I spotted this quarter in the street as cars were zooming by. I waited for a break in traffic and scooped it up. Look at it! It's bent and torqued. I have no idea what someone had to do to get it in this shape! 

Then I turned the corner and found this penny in the street, near the sidewalk. 

Yippee! I plan to talk a longer walk later. Maybe I'll get lucky again and find some more deformed coins!

UPDATE:  I took a walk this evening and found another penny in a parking lot!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 quarter
Year:  19??, 2004, 2004
U.S. Mint:  ?, D, D

Condition:  one penny is tarnished and dirty, the other is filty; quarter is bent and dinged up
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $25.28

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails