My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Took a Hot Walk and Found 7 Cents

This morning I took a walk, yes, it was hot but it felt good to move, and found a penny in a parking space, then I found a nickel and a penny at Fry's grocery store.

I posed the coins next to a driftwood and shell wind chime I made. I still need to tidy it up a bit but you get the idea. Love those shells!

Have you found any money lately? I hope so!



Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:   pennies:  1998, 2011; nickel:  1988
U.S. Mint:  D, D, P
Condition:  shiny, tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $25.17

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails