My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Tired and Found 5 Pennies

I am so tired this evening. It started late afternoon and I've just been taking it easy. But earlier today I went to the post office then the dollar store then to the grocery store. I found 4 pennies then this afternoon I found another penny in my parking lot. Yay! 

No photo. Everyone knows what 5 pennies look like, right?



Denomination:  5 pennies
Year:   way too much effort to look today
U.S. Mint:  what she said
Condition:  shiny, tarnished
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $25.22

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails