My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Found Two Coins on a Walk and Left Two Coins

This morning I took a walk before it got too hot out. I once again trotted up to the fast food place, a great place to spot money most of the time, and on the way, I found a penny in the street. Then I found a penny in a gas station parking lot along the side, no where near the pumps.

Then I went to the fast food place and saw two coins in the drive through lane but there were cars backed up and I knew it would be purt 'near impossible to get them so I walked on. And one was a quarter! So so sad.

To make up for it, I guess, I sold this poster on Zazzle. Yay!

 
Roll 'Em, Cowboy Poster
Roll 'Em, Cowboy Poster by ScarlettOHairy
Shop for Posters & Prints online at Zazzle.com



Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  1972, 1992
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  tarnished and dirty
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $25.64


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails