My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Found 16 Cents Today

This morning I took a walk and found three pennies (one in a parking lot and two in a coin machine) then a dime in an empty parking space. 

I was thrilled and thought that was it, but I had to run to the post office where I found three more pennies in two separate parking lots. So, that's a total of 16 cents today. Woo hoo! 

I posed my found money next to a book (The Merrie Christmas Drink Book from 1955) that I'll be listing in my Etsy shop.


Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  6 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1981, 1983,1999, 2000, 2002, 2014; dime:  1989
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  all D; dime:  D
Condition:  mostly tarnished and few are dirty
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $25.52

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails