Sunday, June 15, 2014

Found Two Cents This Morning on a Walk

This morning I set off and took a short walk since it wasn't miserably hot out. Only 82°F, which is still plenty hot. By the time I got home it was 90. But the high today was only 99°F, which sounds horrible, but I was just out there and it's not bad at all. I guess that's what happens when you live somewhere for awhile. You adapt.

Anyway, on my walk I found 2 cents. 

I've been making some items to sell on Zazzle today using a photo of a couple of my cute stuffed guys from childhood. Aren't Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus so cute? I just love them and am happy to share them!


Have you found any money lately? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. Thanks!


Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  pennies:  2011, 2013
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $25.36

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...