My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Found 5 Pennies Today


Today I drove to the post office to mail some postcards I didn't get written or mailed while on my trip. On the way back to my car, I found a penny on the sidewalk at the post office and two pennies in the street in different spots.

Then I drove to Fresh and Easy and found two pennies in a change tray. Yay!



Denomination:  5 pennies

Year:  pennies:  1981, 2000, 2004, 2008, ?
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D, D, ?
Condition:  all tarnished and one scratched up pretty good

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $24.03

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails