Saturday, June 21, 2014

Found Three Pennies Today

Today I went to the post office, the library, and the grocery store. I found a penny in some rocks by chance while walking to the post office. I'm really surprised I saw it because it was dirty and the same brown as the rocks. It makes me think we walk by or over or on money all the time!

Then at the grocery store I found two pennies in two different spots. Yay! I love find money even if it's just pennies.

Zazzle is offering some new products. I've been having fun today making up some. Ping pong anyone?


   


Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  3 pennies
Year:  1994, 2013, 2014
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D
Condition:  one is filthy, two are nice and shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $25.88

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...