Monday, June 2, 2014

Found 4 Cents on a Walk Today (and I didn't melt)


This morning I walked to the T-Mobile store to pay my bill. I didn't realize it didn't open until 10 a.m. so I had to wait almost 20 minutes. It was already hot (almost 90) out, but by the time I finished there and went across the street to get a few groceries it was really hot. I trudged on home and took a shower.

On the walk I found four pennies, so that part's good. I also found a play coin, a dime! But as they say, it's not worth a dime. Oh well. 

Today I started cleaning the sea shells I found on my trip. They were very stinky and now my house is stinky but it's from the bleach smell. I'll finish up soon with the bleach water and my house should be back to it's normal weird smelly place soon enough. 



Denomination:  4 pennies, 1 play dime

Year:  pennies:  1975, 1992, 1997, 2012
U.S. Mint:  D, none, D, D
Condition:  mostly all tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $23.98

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...