Monday, June 9, 2014

Found 59 Cents at Fast Food Joint

Even though it's hotter than you know what out there, I took a walk just now. It didn't feel 106°F. Oh well, it was hot. And I walked slow.

I hadn't been out much yesterday so didn't find any money, and I was getting antsy for a walk and to find coinage. So, I walked to a fast food place and found 58 cents! Five dimes, a nickel, and three pennies. Then on the way home I found a penny in the street. Yay! 59 cents! 

That brings my 2014 found money total to $25!



Denomination:  4 pennies, 1 nickel, 5 dimes
Year:   too lazy to look
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny and tarnished
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $25.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...