My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, June 9, 2014

Found 59 Cents at Fast Food Joint

Even though it's hotter than you know what out there, I took a walk just now. It didn't feel 106°F. Oh well, it was hot. And I walked slow.

I hadn't been out much yesterday so didn't find any money, and I was getting antsy for a walk and to find coinage. So, I walked to a fast food place and found 58 cents! Five dimes, a nickel, and three pennies. Then on the way home I found a penny in the street. Yay! 59 cents! 

That brings my 2014 found money total to $25!



Denomination:  4 pennies, 1 nickel, 5 dimes
Year:   too lazy to look
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny and tarnished
Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $25.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails