Friday, June 6, 2014

Found a Penny This Morning


This morning I took a short walk, maybe 3/4 of a mile, I don't know, but it was getting hot so I high tailed it home. I found a penny in the street!

Anyway, I took a photo of the penny. See? But now I can't find it. Oh well. It'll turn up (like a GOOD penny!). UPDATE:  It turned up. It was right there on the coffee table where I put it.

I just finished reading Still Life with Bread Crumbs by Anna Quindlen last night. It is the best book I've read in quite awhile. So good! I had to write a Squidoo article about it. Just click the link above to check it out if you like.



Denomination:  1 penny

Year:  1988
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  dirty and tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $24.38

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...