My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Found 12 Cents Today


Today I ran to the store for a few groceries since I'd been gone a week. I only had a few apples and some limp celery in the crisper drawer so had to stock up on some fruit and vegetables. While there, I spotted a penny on the floor by the self-checkout registers and a dime in a corner. 

Then this evening I took out my bag of recycling and saw that someone had left a chest of drawers by the dumpster. Of course I had to look in the drawers, and lo and behold, I found a penny in one!

Have you found any money lately? I hope so!

In case you're interested, I'm writing about my trip on Bubblews. Here's a fun post about a painted car I saw at an airport. This is just one of four photos of it. Wild, huh?



Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime

Year:  pennies:  1996, 2005; dime:  1993
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $23.94

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails