My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Found a Penny Today

Today I changed the filter to my air conditioner, then took it out to the dumpster. I walked around a bit and found a penny in the parking lot! It was near where I found the 32 cents on Thursday. Hmm. I wonder if I missed it then! No problem, I found it today!

Have you found any money lately? Have you changed your filter in a while? I change mine once a month when my AC is running almost nonstop. 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  ?
U.S. Mint:  ?

Condition:  dinged up and scratched, unreadable

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $17.77

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails