Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ran Errands, Took a Stroll, Found Money!

This morning I had to run to the post office then went to Fresh and Easy for a few things. I found a penny in the change tray and a penny in the parking lot! I waited all day to write this blog post because I was editing and just didn't take the time to do it. I'm glad I waited. 

I took a stroll (that's just like a walk, in case you were wondering) a little after 6 this evening, and right away in a neighboring apartment building parking lot I found this nickel. At first I thought it was one of those flat batteries, but nope, it was a nickel! 


I walked on and spotted another penny in another apartment building parking lot. 

There is a lot of money out there to be found! Have you found any of it this week?

Oh, I sold one of these Math Teachers Believe in Angles Christmas tree ornaments today! But don't worry, there's lots more where it came from!

 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:   pennies:  1999, 2007, ?; nickel:  2007
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, D, ?; nickel:  D 

Condition:  one penny is black and scratched up, one is tarnished, the other is shiny; nickel is like new

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $19.39

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...