Monday, August 12, 2013

Found Three Pennies in a Drive Through and Parking Lot

Today I volunteered at the place I've been going for a few months for the last time. If you care to hear the drama, you can read it here

Then on the way home, I was steaming mad so I pulled in to the parking lot with the Little Caesar's drive through. I walked around to calm the heck down and found 2 pennies in the drive through (or is it drive thru?). Either way, there they were just waiting for me. Then I found another penny in the parking lot. Yippee! 

When I got home I posed the pennies next to this fierce guy (holding a crocheted basket). Rarrr!

Here's one of my new Zazzle designs:   


What about you? Found any money lately?

Update:  While taking out the trash this evening, I found a penny in the parking lot! Yay! Four in one day.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies
Year:  1996, 1999, 2006, 2012
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D, D

Condition:  all are tarnished, one is still a tad shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $18.46

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...