My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Found Three Pennies in a Drive Through and Parking Lot

Today I volunteered at the place I've been going for a few months for the last time. If you care to hear the drama, you can read it here

Then on the way home, I was steaming mad so I pulled in to the parking lot with the Little Caesar's drive through. I walked around to calm the heck down and found 2 pennies in the drive through (or is it drive thru?). Either way, there they were just waiting for me. Then I found another penny in the parking lot. Yippee! 

When I got home I posed the pennies next to this fierce guy (holding a crocheted basket). Rarrr!

Here's one of my new Zazzle designs:   


What about you? Found any money lately?

Update:  While taking out the trash this evening, I found a penny in the parking lot! Yay! Four in one day.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies
Year:  1996, 1999, 2006, 2012
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D, D

Condition:  all are tarnished, one is still a tad shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $18.46

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails