My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Despite the Heat, I Took a Walk and Guess What I Found?

Today I ventured out around 6:10 for a short walk. It was still mighty hot but I just feel cooped up some days. So, I headed south today instead of taking my normal short route.

I spotted a penny in a parking lot of a daycare center! I found another penny there before. Must be so distracted parents or kids there.
Have you found any money lately?


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2004
U.S. Mint:  D

Condition:  mostly tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $18.77

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails