Friday, August 16, 2013

Stopped at a Stoplight and Found a Quarter

Today I drove through Paradise Valley, a ritzy part of the Phoenix metro area. I was stopped at a stoplight and spotted this quarter lying on the street next to my car. I unbuckled my seat belt, opened the door and snatched it up! I guess they don't toss those pesky old pennies. No, in Paradise Valley a quarter is a pesky little coin!

I'm joking but this is the second time I've found money at this same intersection. The other coin was a dime. Both are silver. I'm fine with it!

Have you found any money lately?
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 quarter
Year:  1982
U.S. Mint:  D

Condition:  shiny but dinged up

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $18.76

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...