My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Found Three Cents on a Walk

I just got back from a walk. It's still 98 degrees F out there but it felt good to move and get some fresh air. I took my normal short route. I found a couple of aluminum cans and saw two dead birds. What's up with that? But I hadn't found any money. 

Then, just as I was turning the last corner to head home, I spotted these three pennies in the street! They were more in the gutter but who cares! 

And see how the one in front sparkles? It has a little pink rhinestone one it. Cash with bling!
And here's another of my Zazzle designs featuring the items in the photo (except for the pennies).


 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies
Year:  1977, 1996, 2000
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D

Condition:  all tarnished, but one's sparkly!

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $18.50


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails