Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Found Three Cents on a Walk

I just got back from a walk. It's still 98 degrees F out there but it felt good to move and get some fresh air. I took my normal short route. I found a couple of aluminum cans and saw two dead birds. What's up with that? But I hadn't found any money. 

Then, just as I was turning the last corner to head home, I spotted these three pennies in the street! They were more in the gutter but who cares! 

And see how the one in front sparkles? It has a little pink rhinestone one it. Cash with bling!
And here's another of my Zazzle designs featuring the items in the photo (except for the pennies).


 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies
Year:  1977, 1996, 2000
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D

Condition:  all tarnished, but one's sparkly!

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $18.50


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...