My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Found Two More Pennies Today

Tonight I decided to take a little walk. It was still hot, about 101, but now that I'm home it's 98. Ugh. But there was a hot breeze blowing so I soldiered on. I walked around the office center parking lot and found a big fat nothing. 

So, I crossed the street and in an apartment building parking lot I found a penny! That motivated me to keep going, so I walked to the church a block or two up and found another penny in the parking lot there! Yay!

I also found some change this morning in my parking lot. Want to know how much? Read about it here.
 
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  2005, ?
U.S. Mint:  D, ?

Condition:  one is shiny, one is kind of corroded and I can't read it

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $17.76



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails