Thursday, August 1, 2013

Found Two More Pennies Today

Tonight I decided to take a little walk. It was still hot, about 101, but now that I'm home it's 98. Ugh. But there was a hot breeze blowing so I soldiered on. I walked around the office center parking lot and found a big fat nothing. 

So, I crossed the street and in an apartment building parking lot I found a penny! That motivated me to keep going, so I walked to the church a block or two up and found another penny in the parking lot there! Yay!

I also found some change this morning in my parking lot. Want to know how much? Read about it here.
 
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  2005, ?
U.S. Mint:  D, ?

Condition:  one is shiny, one is kind of corroded and I can't read it

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $17.76



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...