My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Pennies, Pennies, Pennies

Today was half off at Goodwill so I high tailed it over there. I didn't find one thing I could live without so as I was leaving the store, empty handed, for once, I spotted the 1949 penny on the floor! I love finding old coins like this!

Then as I was walking to my car, I spotted the shiny new penny! Have you found any coins or bills recently?
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  1949, 2011
U.S. Mint:  D, D

Condition:  old one is tarnished, new one shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $18.42

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails