My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Found One Penny Today at Fresh and Easy

Today I hit the post office, then the library, and finally headed to Fresh and Easy. I got a bunch of fruit and vegetables and other stuff. As I was checking out, I found a penny in the self-checkout change tray. Woo hoo!

I've found $3 more than I did all of last year. Woo hoo once more!

What about you? Are you keeping track of your found money? How much have you found?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2010
U.S. Mint:  D

Condition:  shiny but starting to tarnish

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $18.51

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails