Thursday, August 15, 2013

Found One Penny Today at Fresh and Easy

Today I hit the post office, then the library, and finally headed to Fresh and Easy. I got a bunch of fruit and vegetables and other stuff. As I was checking out, I found a penny in the self-checkout change tray. Woo hoo!

I've found $3 more than I did all of last year. Woo hoo once more!

What about you? Are you keeping track of your found money? How much have you found?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2010
U.S. Mint:  D

Condition:  shiny but starting to tarnish

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $18.51

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...