Friday, August 30, 2013

Took a Walk and Found Two Pennies

This evening I headed out and took a little walk. I walked a different route than usual and walked down a street lined with palm trees. It's really pretty (I mean, that's the only good part but it's nice, especially from a distance). 

As I was walking along, I saw a penny in the street near the gutter. Then I walked on and went to the office building parking lot I got to a lot and found another penny there. 

I've been making more Zazzle products using scans of vintage handkerchiefs. Here is one I really like:
 


I think these stamps would be beautiful for bridal shower invitations. I love vintage hankies!


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:   both are 2003
U.S. Mint:  none, D 

Condition:  one penny is black and other is tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $19.31

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...