My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Took a Walk and Found Two Pennies

This evening I headed out and took a little walk. I walked a different route than usual and walked down a street lined with palm trees. It's really pretty (I mean, that's the only good part but it's nice, especially from a distance). 

As I was walking along, I saw a penny in the street near the gutter. Then I walked on and went to the office building parking lot I got to a lot and found another penny there. 

I've been making more Zazzle products using scans of vintage handkerchiefs. Here is one I really like:
 


I think these stamps would be beautiful for bridal shower invitations. I love vintage hankies!


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:   both are 2003
U.S. Mint:  none, D 

Condition:  one penny is black and other is tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $19.31

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails