My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Took a Walk and Found Two Coins

Today I took a walk since the high is only supposed to be 89. It was humid out though since it rained over night. It did feel good to stretch my legs though. I walked several blocks then turned to make a square to head back home. I passed by some really pretty flower bushes. Here's one, a desert bird of paradise bush. Such pretty flowers!

Then I walked through a couple of office building parking lots. I found this penny but am sort of surprised I saw it. It is so black that it blended in really well.  


Then when I was almost home, I saw this nickel in my parking lot.

Have you found any coins or paper money lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 nickel
Year:  pennies:  19??, 1994
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  ?, D 

Condition:  penny is black and mostly unreadable, nickel is shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $19.21



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails