My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Found Change in the Parking Lots

Today I took my recycling out to the dumpster and then meandered around the parking lot a bit. At the front of the complex, I spotted a nickel! Then I looked through the open fence to the outside and saw what I thought was another nickel. 

Well, I high-tailed it through the gate, propping the gate door open with a rock since I didn't have my keys with me, to scope out that parking lot. I walked over to where I'd seen the coin. It was a quarter! 

And I found two pennies lying in the same parking space. Yahoo!

I think someone dropped this change and it just bounced here and there. I hope I didn't miss any!

Have you found any money lately? Do tell!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 quarter
Year:  1982, 1982, 1994, 1999
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D, D

Condition:  tarnished and a tad dirty

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $17.74

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails