Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Found 8 Cents Today

Today I got booted out of a drug study (nothing personal, I assure you). So, on the way home, I stopped a few places and found some money! Yay!

I stopped first at McDonald's for coffee and a sausage burrito. On the way to my car I strolled through the drive through and found 2 pennies and a nickel! Then I stopped at a shopping center and found another penny! 

I also went to Fresh and Easy and Sprouts but didn't find any money there. What about you? Lucky lately in the found money department?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:  pennies:  pennies:  1974, 1977, 1999; nickel:  1989
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, D, D; nickel:  D 

Condition:  one penny is black and others are tarnished, nickel is shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $19.29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...