My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Found 8 Cents Today

Today I got booted out of a drug study (nothing personal, I assure you). So, on the way home, I stopped a few places and found some money! Yay!

I stopped first at McDonald's for coffee and a sausage burrito. On the way to my car I strolled through the drive through and found 2 pennies and a nickel! Then I stopped at a shopping center and found another penny! 

I also went to Fresh and Easy and Sprouts but didn't find any money there. What about you? Lucky lately in the found money department?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:  pennies:  pennies:  1974, 1977, 1999; nickel:  1989
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, D, D; nickel:  D 

Condition:  one penny is black and others are tarnished, nickel is shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $19.29

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails