My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Found a Penny in the Change Tray at Fresh and Easy

Today I went to Fresh and Easy and scoped out most of the change trays. In one, I found this penny! 

He's posed next to a clay snail my son made many, many years ago. I have a case of the Mondays (feeling sort of slow and sluggish). Know what movie that phrase is from?

If you guessed Office Space, you're a winner! If you haven't seen Office Space, you really need to. It's hilarious!

This Found Money FACTS:  
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1993
U.S. Mint:  none 
Condition: tarnished
Total found money to date in 2013:  $2.05

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails