My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Found Two Pennies on the Floor at Fry's

Today I went to Fry's and spotted a penny on the floor near the self-checkout lanes then did my shopping. As I was checking out, I saw another penny in a regular lane so scooped it up!
 
This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  2008, 2009
U.S. Mint:   D, D
Condition: tarnished
Total found money to date in 2013:  $.74

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! Your February is off to a great start! I didn't find anything today...but did win $5.00 on a bet with my husband (he has not paid up yet...) but that does not count as found money. ...spider4041 (2013 $0.98)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found two pennies today walking out of the drug store. Picked them up right out of the melting snow/sludge. They are covered with road salt so I will have to rinse them off before placing in the jar ...spider4041 (2013 $1.00).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippy! I took a walk today but didn't find any money. Sad face.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails