Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Found 36 Cents Today!

Today I went to the post office to mail a package then to the dollar store where I found a dime and quarter on the floor! Then I went to Fry's to return something and pick up some cat treats. I found a penny on the floor in the checkout lane.

It's been ages since I've found "big" money!

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:  ?, 2002, 1994

U.S. Mint:   ?, D, D
Condition: the dime and quarter are shiny, and the penny is scratched and unreadable
Total found money to date in 2013:  $1.11

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! It is always fun to find a lot of coin. A dollar bill or two thrown in would be nice also. I have not found any money lately, although I have been looking ...spider4041 (2013 $1.00).

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...