My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Found 36 Cents Today!

Today I went to the post office to mail a package then to the dollar store where I found a dime and quarter on the floor! Then I went to Fry's to return something and pick up some cat treats. I found a penny on the floor in the checkout lane.

It's been ages since I've found "big" money!

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:  ?, 2002, 1994

U.S. Mint:   ?, D, D
Condition: the dime and quarter are shiny, and the penny is scratched and unreadable
Total found money to date in 2013:  $1.11

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! It is always fun to find a lot of coin. A dollar bill or two thrown in would be nice also. I have not found any money lately, although I have been looking ...spider4041 (2013 $1.00).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails