My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Found a Dime at Goodwill

Today I hit two Goodwill stores (half off day!). At the first one I found a nice little bookcase I need. Can we ever have too many bookcases? I also found quite a bit of other stuff, but that bookcase was the winning item. As I was leaving the store, I found a dime on the floor.

At the second Goodwill, I found more good stuff but no money. 


This Found Money FACTS:  
Denomination:  1 dime
Year:  2005
 
U.S. Mint:    D  
Condition: shiny  
Total found money to date in 2013:  $1.21

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails