Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Found Two Pennies in Parking Lot at Fresh and Easy

I went to the botanical gardens today with a friend and walked around for almost 3 hours! Time flies when you're gabbing with a friend. 

We spotted this little cactus that looks like it has snow on top. The high today in Phoenix was 63 degrees Fahrenheit, so of course it's not snow. It was some sort of fuzzy white growth. Maybe flower buds?

On the way home I stopped at Fresh and Easy (yes, I love that store!) and found two pennies in the parking lot in front of the store.
 
This Found Money FACTS:    
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:   1994, 1998

U.S. Mint:  D, D  
Condition: tarnished   
Total found money to date in 2013:  $1.30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...