Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Took a Walk and Found 5 Pennies

Today I had to run to the post office so afterward I took my trusty magnet for a walk. The weather is so nice these days for a walk, so I'm taking advantage of it every day I can. 

Soon enough it's going to be boiling here and I won't even want to walk to my car let alone take a walk.

I found five pennies! I also found some good junk. I'm going to make another tin can man from an evaporated milk can. He's all punched and ready to go so I'll work on it tonight. I'll post a picture when he's all done!


This Found Money FACTS:  
Denomination:  5 pennies
Year: 1976, 1989, 1996, and 2 are unreadable
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D, ?, ?
Condition: one is curled, two are unreadable, all are tarnished and dirty
Total found money to date in 2013:  $2.14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...