My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Found a Dime on the Floor in the Dairy Section

Today I went to Fry's and did some "big" shopping. They had tuna for 59 cents a can and beans for 69 cents a can plus other stuff on sale. As I was walking to the cheese area of the dairy section, I saw something that looked round on the floor. 

I couldn't tell what it was but waited while a guy walked right over it twice. When he was out of the way, I walked over and it was this dime! 
Some people really aren't very observant sometimes.

I'm getting ready to make a few more tin can men so I posed the dime next to the cans I'll be using. See the holes I poked in the cans? 

Here's instructions in case you want to make your own tin can man. The tin can man to the right is one I recently made.

This Found Money FACTS:  
Denomination:  1 dime
Year:   1999

U.S. Mint:  D  
Condition: shiny    
Total found money to date in 2013:  $1.41

2 comments:

  1. That tin man is so cute! I will have to make one myself...now not only will I look for money, but I will also look for bottle caps....spider4041 (2013 $1.00).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! You're doing well with your found money!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails