My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lucky Day! Two Sets of Found Money Today!

Well, maybe you saw my other post for the money I found earlier today while taking a walk. Five pennies!

I just went out to take out the trash and walked around the parking lot while I was out. I haven't found any money in the parking lot here for awhile, but I like to keep looking. Today I got lucky--I spotted a penny in the farthest parking space. Yay!


Have you found any money lately? Do you ever find money twice in one day? (Isn't it great?)

This Found Money FACTS:  
Denomination: 1 penny
Year: 1983
U.S. Mint:  none
Condition:  tarnished and a bit scratched
Total found money to date in 2013:  $2.15


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails