Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lucky Day! Two Sets of Found Money Today!

Well, maybe you saw my other post for the money I found earlier today while taking a walk. Five pennies!

I just went out to take out the trash and walked around the parking lot while I was out. I haven't found any money in the parking lot here for awhile, but I like to keep looking. Today I got lucky--I spotted a penny in the farthest parking space. Yay!


Have you found any money lately? Do you ever find money twice in one day? (Isn't it great?)

This Found Money FACTS:  
Denomination: 1 penny
Year: 1983
U.S. Mint:  none
Condition:  tarnished and a bit scratched
Total found money to date in 2013:  $2.15


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...