Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Took a Walk and Found Four Pennies

Today I ran a bunch of errands, but I didn't find any money. Dang.

So, I took my magnet and walked up and down parts of a couple of alleys. I happened to choose alleys today that had barking dogs, and frankly, I didn't want to hear it, so I left and picked a new alley only to find barking dogs in all of them. But I did manage to find four pennies! 


I posed them next to some cuff bracelets I listed in my Etsy shop. I love the colors!

This Found Money FACTS:  
Denomination:  4 pennies
Year: 1977, 1988, 2000, 2006
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D,D, 
Condition: one is domed, two are gouged, all are tarnished and dirty
Total found money to date in 2013:  $2.09

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...