My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Took a Walk and Found Four Pennies

Today I ran a bunch of errands, but I didn't find any money. Dang.

So, I took my magnet and walked up and down parts of a couple of alleys. I happened to choose alleys today that had barking dogs, and frankly, I didn't want to hear it, so I left and picked a new alley only to find barking dogs in all of them. But I did manage to find four pennies! 


I posed them next to some cuff bracelets I listed in my Etsy shop. I love the colors!

This Found Money FACTS:  
Denomination:  4 pennies
Year: 1977, 1988, 2000, 2006
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D,D, 
Condition: one is domed, two are gouged, all are tarnished and dirty
Total found money to date in 2013:  $2.09

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails