Sunday, February 10, 2013

Found Six Pennies in a Parking Lot

Today I took a walk and as I was almost home, I crossed the street and checked out a parking lot near my house. I've found money there before so figured I'd give it a whirl. Sure enough, in one parking space I spotted three pennies then I walked on and found three more pennies! Woo hoo!

I posed them next to some lovely vintage rick rack I bought yesterday. Isn't the label nice? Well, I like it. 

In case you're jealous, here's some rick rack that's available on Amazon. Yes, you too can dress up your whatever you want to dress up with some rick rack.

This Found Money FACTS:  
Denomination:  6 pennies
Year:   1984, 1985, 1996, 2005, 2007, 2012
 

U.S. Mint:  D, none, D, D, D, D  
Condition: one is shiny, the rest are tarnished, and a few have little spots of tar on them  
Total found money to date in 2013:  $1.27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...