Thursday, February 14, 2013

Found a Penny on the Sidewalk

Today I took a walk before lunch and as soon as I crossed the street, I spotted this penny! I usually don't cross the street but decided to today. Good idea!

I walked for quite awhile and ended up walking almost an hour. The weather was perfect. Low 60s. Hope we have a cool spring and not-too-hot summer. I can hope!

I am selling this cute little vintage book, Weeds, A Golden Guide, on Etsy and decided to pose this dirty, dinged up penny next to it.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. Hope you have a good one or at least find some money! Let us know if you did anything special today.
 

This Found Money FACTS:    
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:   1978

U.S. Mint:  D  
Condition: dirty and tarnished, basically gnarly  
Total found money to date in 2013:  $1.31

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...