My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Found a Penny on the Sidewalk

Today I took a walk before lunch and as soon as I crossed the street, I spotted this penny! I usually don't cross the street but decided to today. Good idea!

I walked for quite awhile and ended up walking almost an hour. The weather was perfect. Low 60s. Hope we have a cool spring and not-too-hot summer. I can hope!

I am selling this cute little vintage book, Weeds, A Golden Guide, on Etsy and decided to pose this dirty, dinged up penny next to it.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. Hope you have a good one or at least find some money! Let us know if you did anything special today.
 

This Found Money FACTS:    
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:   1978

U.S. Mint:  D  
Condition: dirty and tarnished, basically gnarly  
Total found money to date in 2013:  $1.31

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails