My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving! Thankful for Found Money and Family

Today I was lucky enough to spend the day with my daughter, son in law, and grandson. That made my Thanksgiving happy. 

I drove a couple of hours and had to make a few pit stops. At a gas station I found a dime inside and a penny in the parking lot. Then later I went to Dollar General for ice and found two dimes and a penny inside the store. So, I found 32 cents today and had a lovely day. Hope you did, too.

Night all. 
Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies, 3 dimes
Year:  pennies:  1982, 2005; dime:  1989, 1996, 2008
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  pennies tarnished, two dimes shiny and one's dirty)
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $39.77

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails