My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, November 21, 2014

Found 17 Cents Today

Today the weather was perfect here. The temperature was in the low 70s and it was overcast with some sun peeking through. So, I took a walk.

In a shopping center I spotted a penny on the ground then saw three more pennies sitting on a concrete pedestal holding up a light. I walked on and found another penny in a parking space then another in a fast food parking lot. Then I saw a penny in the street (the really chewed up one in the photo). 

Later I went to Michael's and found a dime on the floor when I was checking out. That makes 17 cents total found today!

Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  7 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1995, 2002, 2011, 2013, 2013 and two I can't read; dime:  2010
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  pennies are mostly tarnished and one is very dinged up, dime is shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $38.84

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails