Friday, November 21, 2014

Found 17 Cents Today

Today the weather was perfect here. The temperature was in the low 70s and it was overcast with some sun peeking through. So, I took a walk.

In a shopping center I spotted a penny on the ground then saw three more pennies sitting on a concrete pedestal holding up a light. I walked on and found another penny in a parking space then another in a fast food parking lot. Then I saw a penny in the street (the really chewed up one in the photo). 

Later I went to Michael's and found a dime on the floor when I was checking out. That makes 17 cents total found today!

Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  7 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1995, 2002, 2011, 2013, 2013 and two I can't read; dime:  2010
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  pennies are mostly tarnished and one is very dinged up, dime is shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $38.84

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...