My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Found 18 Cents Today on a Walk

I called a friend today and decided to take a walk while we talked. I'm glad I did since we talked for more than 2-1/2 hours! It was really productive getting in a good walk and chatting! 

While I was walking I found nine coins. Here's what and where:
  • two pennies in a fast food parking lot
  • two pennies in an alley behind a shopping center
  • two pennies on the sidewalk in front of a car wash
  • a penny at a gas station
  • a dime in an apartment building parking lot 
  • a penny on a sidewalk
Eighteen cents! So cool! I found these seed pods and thought they were pretty.

Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  8 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1983, 1985, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2007, 2011, 2013; dime:  2014
U.S. Mint:  most all D, one with no mark
Condition:  pennies are tarnished, dime is shiny like new
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $39.02

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails