Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Found 23 Cents Today

Today I spent the afternoon and evening with my son and his family for an early Thanksgiving celebration. It was great! We ate pizza my son made and other goodies throughout the day. Tomorrow I'll have turkey and all that so this was perfect.

This morning before I headed over to their house I found a dime in my parking lot then later I found another dime at a Starbucks parking lot then on the way home I got gas and found three pennies!

No photo tonight. Too tired. I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  3 pennies, 2 dimes
Year:  pennies:  1999, 2003, 2009; dime:  1981, 1999
U.S. Mint:  pennies D, dime D and P
Condition:  pennies are mostly tarnished, dimes shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $39.46

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...