Friday, November 7, 2014

A Day for Finding Dimes

Many days I seem to find pennies. Sometimes just one and sometimes several. But today I found a penny then found three dimes! That rarely happens so I was tickled!

Here's where I found these coins:
  • the penny in a 7-11 parking lot after I left the post office
  • a dime in a parking lot next to a car
  • another dime in a thrift store parking lot
  • the third dime on the sidewalk by a Chick-fil-a
I posed this 31 cents next to a quilted house I'm making. It's not quite finished but I think it's pretty cute. I'll be listing it in my Etsy shop when it's finished.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  1 penny, 3 dimes
Year:  penny:  2011; dimes:  1997, 2004, 2006
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  all shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $36.01


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...