My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, November 7, 2014

A Day for Finding Dimes

Many days I seem to find pennies. Sometimes just one and sometimes several. But today I found a penny then found three dimes! That rarely happens so I was tickled!

Here's where I found these coins:
  • the penny in a 7-11 parking lot after I left the post office
  • a dime in a parking lot next to a car
  • another dime in a thrift store parking lot
  • the third dime on the sidewalk by a Chick-fil-a
I posed this 31 cents next to a quilted house I'm making. It's not quite finished but I think it's pretty cute. I'll be listing it in my Etsy shop when it's finished.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  1 penny, 3 dimes
Year:  penny:  2011; dimes:  1997, 2004, 2006
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  all shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $36.01


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails