My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Found Seven Random Pennies Today

Today I went to a physical for another drug study I'll be participating in, and in the parking lot, I found a penny! 

Then I stopped at a shopping center and found another penny in a drive through lane. Later I found a penny at the gas station, then one in a parking lot then another penny on the floor of a store. This afternoon I walked to Sprouts. I found a penny at a Starbuck's parking lot and another penny in the street on the way home.

I posed the pennies next to some coasters with cats in pajamas

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  7 pennies
Year:  too tired to check
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  all are tarnished and some are scratched

Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $35.64

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails