Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Found Seven Random Pennies Today

Today I went to a physical for another drug study I'll be participating in, and in the parking lot, I found a penny! 

Then I stopped at a shopping center and found another penny in a drive through lane. Later I found a penny at the gas station, then one in a parking lot then another penny on the floor of a store. This afternoon I walked to Sprouts. I found a penny at a Starbuck's parking lot and another penny in the street on the way home.

I posed the pennies next to some coasters with cats in pajamas

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  7 pennies
Year:  too tired to check
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  all are tarnished and some are scratched

Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $35.64

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...